Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Trump Is Confident He Can Implode The Status Quo

Donny Trump just monkey hammered his namesake trade by blowing up the dollar...

You can't make this shit up:


"If I wasn't so excellent, the dollar wouldn't be so strong. I apologize for that"




Don't worry, this problem has an easy solution, typically via overnight delivery...


He also said this today, imploding dollar longs, banks, and bond shorts all at the same time:
"I do like a low-interest rate policy, I must be honest with you,"

Large banks broke the upper support line and are now clinging to the lower support line:



Regional banks




Oil reversal today, albeit on low volume. Precisely filled the previous breakdown gap and then reversed:


Equal weight / cap weight



Russell / Dow 


Largest U.S. Bank

Bueller?



"I see, it's all coming back to me, said the blind man as he pissed into the wind"



Confidence in TrumpPlosion: