Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ship of Fools: The Globalized Cargo Cult Is Imploding

"Rome seeks its own glory, wars against other peoples to subjugate them, revels in material existence, lives off the work of slave labor, allows many to die of poverty and starvation, and promotes entertaining circuses and gladiator spectacle"

BORG's Law: The more people believe in something, the more asinine it can be. Like religion, which has failed the human race in the worst way possible. Never once taking a stand against global slavery masquerading as an economy. Too busy collecting credit cards for Jesus... 

Imbalanced trade only meant cheap junk at Walmart to the lamestream masses until this week, apparently. They never questioned where that junk comes from and who pays the price for it being cheap. The Idiocracy asks no questions because they want no answers. Throughout this multi-decade ponzi scheme, blame was always readily ascribed to the "Keynesian" cargo cult for leading us to cut taxes for the ultra-wealthy, bomb foreigners into Exceptionalism, or printing money to buy stocks. Imbalanced Trade was never once mentioned. Keynes never predicted so many idiots in one place at one time.  

It was Circle-Jerk-o-Nomics at work. Through not just one seven year cycle and collapse, but two back to back cycles of idiocy and collapse. A world record for Groupthink conformity.    

When we started making cappuccinos instead of semiconductors, the lamestream zombies should have started asking questions about our perceived Exceptionalism. Instead they waited until it was far too late. At this latest juncture, 1% of the global elite have more wealth than the other 99% combined. One would think that at the 60/40 mark or the 80/20 mark, there would have been an awakening.

But Globalization is strictly about "winners" and "losers". Winner take all. Winner control message and media. Loser go away and disappear. 

Overall this was a very good week for "awareness". However, regardless of their latent antipathy towards Global Slavery, they're still in the casino gambling like always. Because they still haven't figured out that the stock market is the ultimate Ponzi scheme, and the money is already in the Caymans. The marginal fool throwing their life savings away is the only thing that keeps it propped up. 

"The Last Temple":