Saturday, July 9, 2016

Occupy Rigged Ponzi Scheme

The essence of a Ponzi scheme is people who believe they are entitled to something they're not...

Americans evince a higher tolerance for risk than most other developed nations. That's what makes the U.S. "Capitalist" whereas every other developed nation is considered "Socialist": Risk aversion. 

Theoretically, along with the U.S. system comes more potential upside at the expense of more potential downside. Of course that's not what is happening in the least, since the global 1% now own more than the remaining 99%. In other words, there is currently a 1 in 99 chance of being a "winner" under today's PonziConomy. By contrast, the odds of winning in BlackJack are 46%, so 46 times higher. Today's CasinoConomy resembles a fucking Powerball lottery. Nevertheless, most Americans have been brainwashed to believe that the "system" is working. Even now, proponents of Free Trade are still touting it as the path to "prosperity". What they never say is that it's their prosperity.

They ALL have one thing in common, they don't admit that it's a Ponzi scheme. The number of people who realize it's a collapsing Ponzi scheme is equivalent to the number of people reading this blog at this late juncture. Infinitely miniscule next to the number of people still gambling in the casino.

Everyone's on the same side of the boat. It's a zero sum game after all. The majority can never win.

"There IS no alternative"
At the end, the number of "winners" will be a statistical rounding error. Like my blog stats. And that's the only way it was going to end...