Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Never Cry Collapse In Broad Daylight

Stoned zombies would rather get monetized than face the truth...

Bears are pounding the table right now...

This is the fourth lower high for the Global Dow, meaning there's nothing to "predict":



Prechter just released an interim update to his interim update. I've never seen that before...
Subject: Prechter: 'Did I mention the market is at a critical spot'. I don't subscribe anymore, but I'm guessing the "market will go up or go down"...

Maybe he's reading Daneric's Elliot Waves who is finishing up his Wilshire count, which is identical to my Nasdaq count i.e. nested 1s and 2s...

Or, maybe he's dialed into uber-bear Harry Dent who says a third failure at the May high will lead to mega-collapse...

Zerohedge counts JPMorgan, Goldman, Evercore, and now UBS as outright bearish.

The only thing to "predict" is when, not if...I mean for those who can outrun Skynet at 2am limit down 1,000 Dow points...




Complacency x Risk = Stained underwear