Sunday, October 4, 2015

2 + 2 = 5: Betting Solvency and Sanity On The Morbidity Of Lies

Globalization represents the relentless degradation of humanity. The pyrrhic victory of mass quantity over quality.  

Cognitive dissonance, the chasmic gap between reality and fantasy, is crushing the Idiocracy's sanity like a tin can. These mass shootings are a mere preview - Social Mood has only started to turn down...

“You know I hate, detest, and can't bear a lie, not because I am straighter than the rest of us, but simply because it appalls me. There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies - which is exactly what I hate and detest in the world - what I want to forget.” 
― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

Globalization is a sad farce perpetrated on a stoned Idiocracy:



I just realized today why I blog. It's not because of all of the friends I make. After all, it's not easy knowing that 2 + 2 = 4 when literally everyone else says '2 + 2 = 5'...

We face a binary choice:

To bet our solvency and sanity with the status quo i.e. the bet that every dumbfuck you ever met is right now making...

Or against the status quo.

In other words, most people have already sacrificed their sanity by believing '2 + 2 = 5', and they have massively leveraged their solvency to the status quo. All or nothing.  

Meanwhile the (S&P) future has already warned us 12 times since mid-August, that it plans to arrive overnight.

Choose carefully. Like politics in this era, only one "team" gets to win. 

"Let it all ride. There's always next life"