Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Faux News Collapse: Inconvenient Self-Obliteration


"I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word
I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
One minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me
I discovered that my castles stand, upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand
Never an honest word, that was when I ruled the world"

The Faux Newstards are ALL IN, believing that the Baltimore riots are just another temporary misguided "Occupy Protest". Which is no surprise, given that they ridiculed the warnings from OWS in 2011, and hence remain massively leveraged to what comes next.

The Rydex Bull: Bear Asset Allocation is still off the charts manic:


We're in the normal range, between manic and panic
Speaking of manic, I find this chart of Canadian Solar to be mildly interesting. The second lower high in this cycle preceded the October 2014 sell-off. The second lower high in 2010 preceded the Flash Crash and the second lower high in 2008 preceded Lehman. Now we're on the third lower spike...



This ends with the Fauxtards getting monkey-hammered by their own fucking lies